Most Active Stories
- The Texas Tenors - You Should Dream airs on Monday, December 2nd at 8:30 pm
- Creative Living E-Newsletter Sign Up
- "Finders Keepers" on Antiques Roadshow airs at 7 pm on Monday the 23rd
- "Three Faiths, One God: Judaism, Christianity, Islam, Pt. 1 airs on Thursday, the 19th at 7 pmt
- Frontline "Raising Adam Lanza" airs on Thursday, December 12th at 7 pm
Hansi Lo Wang
Hansi Lo Wang is a reporter covering race, ethnicity, and culture for NPR's new Code Switch team.
Based in Washington, D.C., he previously served as a production assistant for NPR's Weekend Edition and was awarded the NPR Kroc Fellowship, during which he reported for NPR's National Desk and Seattle public radio station KUOW.
A Philadelphia native, Wang founded a radio reporting program for high school students in Philadelphia's Chinatown in 2008. He has also worked as a refugee housing coordinator.
He graduated with a bachelor's degree in political science from Swarthmore College. As a student, he hosted, produced, and reported for a weekly, student-run program on the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. He is a native Chinese speaker of both Mandarin and Cantonese dialects.