Most Active Stories
- Creative Living E-Newsletter Sign Up
- Learn more about the search for Flight MH370 on Nova at 8 pm
- Award winning documentary ,"The Act of Killing" airs on Monday, the 5th at 9 pm
- Enjoy Michael Feinstein and other talented singers at the Rainbow Room, Friday, October 31st at 9 pm
- "Inveraray" is the featured castle on Great Estates Scotland airing October 5th at 9:30 pm
Mark Memmott is one of the hosts of NPR's "The Two-Way" news blog.
"The Two-Way," which Memmott helped to launched when he came to NPR in 2009, focuses on breaking news, analysis, and the most compelling stories being reported by NPR News and other news media.
Before joining NPR, Memmott worked for nearly 25 years as a reporter and editor at USA Today. He focused on a range of coverage from politics, foreign affairs, economics, and the media. He's reported from places across the Unites States and the world, including half a dozen trips to Afghanistan in 2002-2003.
During his time at USA Today, Memmott, helped launch and lead three USAToday.com news blogs: "On Deadline," "The Oval" and "On Politics," the site's 2008 presidential campaign blog.