Most Active Stories
- Creative Living E-Newsletter Sign Up
- A Celebration of Blues & Soul: The 1989 Inauguarl Concert airs Monday at 8:30 pm
- Joe Bonamassa: Tour de Force - Live in London airs on Monday, March 10th at 7 pm
- Titanic - Band of Courage airs on Sunday, March 9th at 7 pm
- "Bob Dylan: The 30th Anniversary Concert Celebration" airs on Saturday, March 8th at 9 pm
Maureen Corrigan, book critic for NPR's Fresh Air, is a critic-in-residence and lecturer at Georgetown University. She is an associate editor of and contributor to Mystery and Suspense Writers (Scribner) and the winner of the 1999 Edgar Award for Criticism, presented by the Mystery Writers of America. Corrigan's literary memoir, Leave Me Alone, I'm Reading! was published in 2005. Corrigan is also a reviewer and columnist for The Washington Post's Book World. In addition to serving on the advisory panel of The American Heritage Dictionary, she has chaired the Mystery and Suspense judges' panel of the Los Angeles Times Book Prize.