Most Active Stories
- National Memorial Day Concert 2014 airs on Sunday, May 25th
- What happens when a state allows adopted citizens to have their original birth certificates?
- Creative Living E-Newsletter Sign Up
- A Frederick Church oil painting is appraised on Monday, during Antiques Roadshow
- Meet a new nurse on Call the Midwife, on Sunday, the 27th at 7 pm
Pat Blank has been with Iowa Public Radio for 24 years. She was hired as a reporter and eventually was chosen to host Morning Edition at the Cedar Falls studios in 1986. She has been host of All Things Considered since 1995. She is a nationally award winning reporter who has also worked in commercial radio and television. Pat has served as a part-time instructor at Wartburg College and at the University of Northern Iowa where she teaches journalism classes. She is on the Board of Control for UNI’s student run radio station KULT. She is currently serving a second term on the Iowa Archives of Broadcasting National Advisory Board.
Pat has a bachelor’s degree in radio-television broadcasting from the University of Northern Iowa.
Pat's favorite public radio program is This American Life.