How Europe Saved Itself. For Now.
By editor • Mar 14, 2012
Originally published on May 22, 2012 8:49 am
Today's show, in three bullet points:
- How the European Central Bank finally used its super power.
- What that has to do with a guy who owns a bar on the coast of Spain.
- And why this may not be the end of Europe's debt saga.
- The European Central Bank, As Seen From A Bar On The Coast Of Spain
- The Tuesday Podcast: Europe Turns On The Bat Signal
Copyright 2015 NPR. To see more, visit http://www.npr.org/.