Most Active Stories
- "Standup to Sitcom" is featured on Pioneers of Televison on Tuesday, April 15th at 7 pm
- Creative Living E-Newsletter Sign Up
- "Blood on Their Hands, Pt. 2" on Bletchley Circle airs Sunday, the 20th at 9 pm
- "Inside Animal Minds: Dogs and Super Senses" on NOVA airs the 16th at 8 pm
- Meet a new nurse on Call the Midwife, on Sunday, the 27th at 7 pm
Fri October 7, 2011
Values Voter Summit Underway; GOP Contenders To Speak
The annual Values Voter Summit is happening now in Washington, and if you want to hear what most of the Republican presidential contenders are telling the conservative activists, it's all online for the watching.
According to the summit's schedule, here are the blocks of time when the presidential candidates are due to speak:
Toward the end of the 8:40 a.m. to Noon ET session; former Sen. Rick Santorum of Pennsylvania.
During the 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. session; Gov. Rick Perry of Texas, businessman Herman Cain and former House Speaker Newt Gingrich of Georgia.
During the 7:20 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. program; Rep. Michele Bachmann of Minnesota.
During the 9 a.m. to Noon ET session; Rep. Ron Paul of Texas and former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney.
Also watch for results over the weekend of the summit's presidential "straw poll."
Also: Romney this morning gives what his campaign says will be a major foreign policy address at The Citadel. He's due to start at 10:45 a.m. ET. Both CNN and Fox News Channel are covering.
As always, our friend Frank James at It's All Politics is following the 2012 campaign. And later today on All Things Considered, NPR's Don Gonyea will be reporting about the Values Voter Summit.