Collector's Corner with Henry Fogel
Thursdays at 7 p.m.
After the huge success of The Callas Legacy and The Art of Wilhelm Furtwangler, Henry Fogel returned with Collectors Corner. Mr. Fogel had the following thoughts: The series will present a wide range of recordings that I feel are true classics of the industry. Recordings to be included will feature either unusual repertoire that I feel deserves a wider public, or performances unique in their interpretive profile, sense of commitment, and intensity. Many of these recordings will be long out-of-print, or hard to locate in the United States. The series includes a broad range of orchestral, vocal, chamber and solo-instrumental music.
- Historic Met Broadcast from 1939
- Where Have They Gone?
- Jorge Bolet Plays Three Romantic Concertos
- A Great Young Lieder Singer Roderick Williams
- Historic Mahler Recordings, Program 1 of 3
- Historic Mahler Recordings, Program 2 of 3