Most Active Stories
Host Lorene Mills brings esteemed, controversial, famous, and emergent minds of the day, Saturdays at 6:00 PM on KENW-TV 3-2 and Sundays, 5:30 PM on HD 3-1.
Roger Gatchet hosts and produces "All These Blues," a weekly one-hour blues program airing every Saturday evening on KENW/KMTH-FM.
Electronic Field Trips bring history alive for grades 4-8. The first 2013-2014 episode "Bill of Rights" airs Thursday, October 10 at 11:00 AM on KENW-TV3
"You Should Know” is a weekly half-hour public affairs program covering the people, places, and events in the KENW-TV viewing area.
Latest from NPR
- Two Decades Later, 168 Victims Of Oklahoma City Attack Are Remembered Twenty years ago today, Timothy McVeigh — an Army veteran with strong anti-government views — drove a rental truck containing a massive homemade...
- Shroud Of Turin Goes Back On Display In Italy For A Limited Engagement The Shroud of Turin, an artifact that many people believe to be the burial cloth of Jesus of Nazareth, goes back on public display today for the...
New ISIS Video Purports To Show Shooting, Beheading Of Christians
- Up To 700 Migrants Feared Dead In Capsized Boat Off North Africa Hundreds of would-be migrants from North Africa who were trying to reach Europe are missing and feared drowned after their boat capsized about 120...
- Candidates And Candidates-To-Be Woo New Hampshire's GOP For Republicans running for president — or eyeing it — this weekend was a big opportunity. GOP presidential hopefuls from Marco Rubio to Ted Cruz...
- United Airline prevents researcher from boarding after tweet
- Five things to know about GOP hopefuls in New Hampshire
- The hack attack that takes your computer hostage till you pay
- Last month was the hottest March since record keeping began
- S.C. activists demand DOJ probe local police killings since 1994