Most Active Stories
- What happens when a state allows adopted citizens to have their original birth certificates?
- Creative Living E-Newsletter Sign Up
- A Frederick Church oil painting is appraised on Monday, during Antiques Roadshow
- Meet a new nurse on Call the Midwife, on Sunday, the 27th at 7 pm
- Pt. 8 of Call the Midwife III, airs Sunday, May 18th at 7 pm
Host Lorene Mills brings esteemed, controversial, famous, and emergent minds of the day, Saturdays at 6:00 PM on KENW-TV 3-2 and Tuesdays, 5:00 PM on HD 3-1.
Roger Gatchet hosts and produces "All These Blues," a weekly one-hour blues program airing every Saturday evening on KENW/KMTH-FM.
Electronic Field Trips bring history alive for grades 4-8. The first 2013-2014 episode "Bill of Rights" airs Thursday, October 10 at 11:00 AM on KENW-TV3
"You Should Know” is a weekly half-hour public affairs program covering the people, places, and events in the KENW-TV viewing area.
Latest from NPR
- Why Bill Gates Fights Diseases Abroad, Not At Home This week in Seattle, Bill and Melinda Gates are attending a meeting of the minds. Five-hundred of the world's top innovators in global health have...
- After Bangladesh Factory Disaster, Efforts Show Mixed Progress One year ago Thursday, an eight-story factory building in the Bangladesh capital of Dhaka collapsed, killing more than 1,100 workers. The disaster at...
- When Money Trumps Need In College Admissions At some schools, the admissions process itself can work against low-income students, according to Georgia Nugent, former president of Kenyon College...
- The FDA Moves To Regulate Increasingly Popular E-Cigarettes The Food and Drug Administration says it will formally propose regulating e-cigarettes. Early Thursday, the agency unveiled a long-awaited rule that...
FCC To Propose Change To Net Neutrality Rules, Media Report