Most Active Stories
Host Lorene Mills  brings the very best of the esteemed, beloved, controversial, famous and emergent minds and voices of the day each Saturday at 6:00 PM on KENW-TV.
Roger Gatchet is hosting and producing a new program called "All These Blues," a weekly one-hour blues program airing every Saturday evening on KENW/KMTH-FM.
*"The Red Green Show* is a unique half-hour comedy series targeted at family audiences to entertain and provide an escape from the pressures of urban living.
"You Should Know” is a weekly half-hour public affairs program covering the people, places, and events in the KENW-TV viewing area.
Latest from NPR
- Meet London's Master Architects In Jell-0 Banana-flavored vapors? A pineapple island? These may sound like the makings of a Roald Dahl children's book (he of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory...
Missouri Train Collision Injures 7, Collapses Overpass
- One Hit Wonder? Another Anibal Sanchez No-Hit Bid Spoiled You've gotta feel for Detroit right-hander Anibal Sanchez. He was cruising toward a no-hitter against the Minnesota Twins Friday night. It was the...
- 'We Need Help Bad': 911 Calls Reveal Chaos In Tornado's Wake Authorities in Moore, Okla., just released some of the calls that were made to 911 during the EF-5 tornado that devastated the city. They're...
Chasing Okla. Storms: 'Technology Can Only Go So Far'
- Former State Dept. Official Offers Critique of American Foreign Policy Decisions
- Brooks and Marcus Discuss Obama's National Security Address, Disaster Spending
- On Netflix, Streaming Entertainment Is New 'Development' for Traditional TV
- Close-Knit Okla. Community Meets Tornado Aftermath With Resilience
- News Wrap: Russia Says Syria Has Agreed to Peace Conference