Most Active Stories
Host Lorene Mills brings esteemed, controversial, famous, and emergent minds of the day, Saturdays at 6:00 PM on KENW-TV3 and Tuesdays, 5:00 PM on HD3-1.
Roger Gatchet hosts and produces "All These Blues," a weekly one-hour blues program airing every Saturday evening on KENW/KMTH-FM.
Electronic Field Trips bring history alive for grades 4-8. The first 2013-2014 episode "Bill of Rights" airs Thursday, October 10 at 11:00 AM on KENW-TV3
"You Should Know” is a weekly half-hour public affairs program covering the people, places, and events in the KENW-TV viewing area.
Latest from NPR
- 6 Things Missing From The Budget Agreement The essence of the budget deal reached by Sen. Patty Murray, D-Wash., and Rep Paul Ryan, R-Wis., is better understood by looking at what's missing,...
- Chowing Down On Meat, Dairy Alters Gut Bacteria A Lot, And Quickly Looks like Harvard University scientists have given us another reason to walk past the cheese platter at holiday parties and reach for the carrot...
- Funk, Faust And Stone: Three Stunning Albums From 2013 Throughout this week, we at NPR Music are taking a look at the year in music with our friend Audie Cornish, host of All Things Considered. I joined...
- Health Exchange Enrollment By State, In 2 Charts Numbers released by the Obama administration show enrollment in health exchanges edged up in November, but the uptake remains far short of the...
Mystery Bidder At French Auction Plans To Return Sacred Hopi Items
- Dan Ariely: At $61K a Year, College Is a Bargain
- Over half of the contiguous 48 states covered by snow
- 'Detroit Art City': A town on the verge of losing more than just its van Gogh
- HealthCare.gov improves with varying success across states
- New labs risk DEA raids to test medical marijuana for safety