Most Active Stories
Host Lorene Mills brings esteemed, controversial, famous, and emergent minds of the day, Saturdays at 6:00 PM on KENW-TV 3-2 and Sundays, 5:30 PM on HD 3-1.
Roger Gatchet hosts and produces "All These Blues," a weekly one-hour blues program airing every Saturday evening on KENW/KMTH-FM.
Electronic Field Trips bring history alive for grades 4-8. The first 2013-2014 episode "Bill of Rights" airs Thursday, October 10 at 11:00 AM on KENW-TV3
"You Should Know” is a weekly half-hour public affairs program covering the people, places, and events in the KENW-TV viewing area.
Latest from NPR
Justice Department Won't Charge IRS' Lois Lerner With Criminal Contempt
Arkansas Governor Asks Legislators To Revisit 'Religious Freedom' Bill
Indiana's 'Religious Freedom' Law Differs From Other States
- With Nostalgia And A Last Nosh, 1 Of 3 Remaining HoJo's Closes In the 1960s and '70s, Howard Johnson's restaurants were the biggest chain in the country, with more than 1,000 locations. Their iconic orange...
- Trading Walkathons For Ice Buckets, Charities Try To Hold On To Donors Springtime means outdoor charity events, and there are plenty to choose from. You can walk, run, bike, swim or even roll around in the mud to raise...
- This tiny songbird flies Canada to Puerto Rico nonstop
- 11 former educators convicted of racketeering in Atlanta cheating scandal
- Sen. Bob Menendez indicted on federal corruption charges
- Devote a slab of your day to our Pet Rock live stream
- Jeffrey Brown’s advice for young journalists? Expect the unexpected.