Most Active Stories
Host Lorene Mills brings esteemed, controversial, famous, and emergent minds of the day, Saturdays at 6:00 PM on KENW-TV 3-2 and Tuesdays, 5:00 PM on HD 3-1.
Roger Gatchet hosts and produces "All These Blues," a weekly one-hour blues program airing every Saturday evening on KENW/KMTH-FM.
Electronic Field Trips bring history alive for grades 4-8. The first 2013-2014 episode "Bill of Rights" airs Thursday, October 10 at 11:00 AM on KENW-TV3
"You Should Know” is a weekly half-hour public affairs program covering the people, places, and events in the KENW-TV viewing area.
Latest from NPR
- New Autopsy Report Suggests Michael Brown Was Shot At Close Range The St. Louis Post-Dispatch has published the official autopsy report on the shooting death of Michael Brown, the black, 18-year-old whose death at...
- Coping In A Drier World: California's Drought Survival Strategy The past few years have been California's driest on record. Forecasters predict that punishing droughts like the current one could become the new...
- NHTSA Adds More Than 3 Million Vehicles To Air Bag Recall The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration has once again changed the number of cars included in a massive and urgent recall over an...
- Drones Are Taking Pictures That Could Demystify A Malaria Surge Aerial drones are targeting a new enemy: malaria. Four hundred feet above a Malaysian forest, a three-foot eBee drone hovers and takes pictures...
- Surrogacy Storm In Thailand: A Rejected Baby, A Busy Babymaker Baby Gammy might mean the end of Thailand's lucrative surrogacy business. He's the child who was carried by a surrogate mom in Thailand-- and...
- Debating the pros and cons of freezing eggs
- Remembering Washington Post editor Ben Bradlee, a ‘spiritual leader for good journalism’
- State Department faces criticism in uphill social media war against Islamic State group
- New 21-day Ebola monitoring period for visitors from West Africa
- Ebola sounds scary, but these diseases are the real health threat