Most Active Stories
Host Lorene Mills brings esteemed, controversial, famous, and emergent minds of the day, Saturdays at 6:00 PM on KENW-TV 3-2 and Tuesdays, 5:00 PM on HD 3-1.
Roger Gatchet hosts and produces "All These Blues," a weekly one-hour blues program airing every Saturday evening on KENW/KMTH-FM.
Electronic Field Trips bring history alive for grades 4-8. The first 2013-2014 episode "Bill of Rights" airs Thursday, October 10 at 11:00 AM on KENW-TV3
"You Should Know” is a weekly half-hour public affairs program covering the people, places, and events in the KENW-TV viewing area.
Latest from NPR
- What Would It Take To Destroy A Black Box? When a plane crashes, it can take many months or years to find the black box that can provide clues as to what happened. Just what are these devices...
With Courts Far From Reservations, Justice Can Be Hard To Find, Too
- Not Spring Yet: Wicked Winter Storm To Pound Midwest, New York That beautiful spring-like day those of you in the Midwest and Northeast have been experiencing today after a brutal winter? It's not going to last....
- People Overload Website, Hoping To Help Search For Missing Jet A U.S. satellite company's call for help in finding a missing Malaysia Airlines jet brought a strong response on the Internet, as some people hoping...
- Is There A Better Way To Track Aircraft During Flight? In a story yesterday [Monday] about Malaysia Airlines Flight 370, David Ison, assistant professor at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, had this...
- Study finds fear drives people into the embrace of brand-name products
- Coping with exceptional ice in the Great Lakes
- Chang-rae Lee on the fun of writing about the future for ‘On Such a Full Sea’
- Deadline approaching, Obama administration takes creative approach to push ACA enrollment
- Trade battle ferments over European cheeses