Most Active Stories
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- Creative Living E-Newsletter Sign Up
- Learn more about songwriter, Jimmy Van Huesen, during Fall Festival on Saturday at 6:30 pm
- Best of the 60s airs on Saturday, August 16th at 8 pm
- Dr. Fuhrman's newest PBS special airs Saturday at 2 pm during Fall Festival 2014
Dr. John Henning Schumann is a writer, internist, and medical educator at the University of Oklahoma School of Community Medicine in Tulsa. His medical practice consists of adult primary care, in addition to training residents and medical students. He serves as Associate Director of the Internal Medicine Residency Program at OU.
He previously worked to improve patients’ experiences at teaching hospitals in Boston and Chicago before moving to Tulsa in 2011. He writes the popular blog GlassHospital, which demystifies medicine and health care.