Most Active Stories
- Find out about infant bones found in Ben Franklin's basement on Secrets of the Dead
- "The Black Keys" and "J. Roddy Walston" perform on Austin City Limits on the 31st
- "King Lear with Christopher Plummer" airs on Friday, January 30th at 10 pm
- Genealogy Roadshow II visits the Franklin Institute in Philadelphia
- Shakespeare Uncovered airs on Friday, January 30th beginning at 9 pm
Dustin Dwyer is a reporter for a new project at Michigan Radio that will look at improving economic opportunities for low-income children. Previously, he worked as an online journalist for Changing Gears, as a freelance reporter and as Michigan Radio's West Michigan Reporter. Before he joined Michigan Radio, Dustin interned at NPR's Talk of the Nation, wrote freelance stories for The Jackson Citizen-Patriot and completed a Reporting & Writing Fellowship at the Poynter Institute.
Dustin earned his bachelor's degree from the University of South Florida. He's also lived in Colorado, California, Oregon and Washington D.C. He's always happy to explain - with detached journalistic objectivity - why Michigan is a better place to live than any of the others.