Most Active Stories
- Creative Living E-Newsletter Sign Up
- Michael Feinstein New Year's Eve at the Rainbow Room airs the 31st, at 9 pm
- Christmas with the Mormon Tabernacle Choir airs on Friday, December 19th at 9 pm
- "Elsa's Legacy: The Born Free Story" on Nature, airs the 17th at 7 pm
- Sacred Journeys Pt. 3 and Pt. 4 continue on Tuesday, the 23rd, beginning at 7 pm
Dustin Dwyer is a reporter for a new project at Michigan Radio that will look at improving economic opportunities for low-income children. Previously, he worked as an online journalist for Changing Gears, as a freelance reporter and as Michigan Radio's West Michigan Reporter. Before he joined Michigan Radio, Dustin interned at NPR's Talk of the Nation, wrote freelance stories for The Jackson Citizen-Patriot and completed a Reporting & Writing Fellowship at the Poynter Institute.
Dustin earned his bachelor's degree from the University of South Florida. He's also lived in Colorado, California, Oregon and Washington D.C. He's always happy to explain - with detached journalistic objectivity - why Michigan is a better place to live than any of the others.