Most Active Stories
- The Texas Tenors - You Should Dream airs on Monday, December 2nd at 8:30 pm
- Creative Living E-Newsletter Sign Up
- "New York Philharmonic Gala with Yo-Yo Ma" on Live From Lincoln Center airs Tuesday at 7:00 pm
- "Marvin Hamlisch: What He Did for Love" on American Masters airs Friday, December 27th at 9 pm
- Amy Grant narrates "Crisis of Faith" on Thursday, December 26th at 9 pm
Mark Memmott is one of the hosts of NPR's "The Two-Way" news blog.
"The Two-Way," which Memmott helped to launched when he came to NPR in 2009, focuses on breaking news, analysis, and the most compelling stories being reported by NPR News and other news media.
Before joining NPR, Memmott worked for nearly 25 years as a reporter and editor at USA Today. He focused on a range of coverage from politics, foreign affairs, economics, and the media. He's reported from places across the Unites States and the world, including half a dozen trips to Afghanistan in 2002-2003.
During his time at USA Today, Memmott, helped launch and lead three USAToday.com news blogs: "On Deadline;" "The Oval;" and "On Politics," the site's 2008 presidential campaign blog.