Most Active Stories
- "Standup to Sitcom" is featured on Pioneers of Televison on Tuesday, April 15th at 7 pm
- Creative Living E-Newsletter Sign Up
- "Blood on Their Hands, Pt. 2" on Bletchley Circle airs Sunday, the 20th at 9 pm
- "Inside Animal Minds: Dogs and Super Senses" on NOVA airs the 16th at 8 pm
- Meet a new nurse on Call the Midwife, on Sunday, the 27th at 7 pm
Yuki Noguchi is a correspondent on the Business Desk based out of NPR's headquarters in Washington D.C. Since joining NPR in 2008, she's covered business and economic news, and has a special interest in workplace issues — everything from abusive working environments, to the idiosyncratic cubicle culture. In recent years she has covered the housing market meltdown, unemployment during the Great Recession, and covered the aftermath of the tsunami in Japan in 2011. As in her personal life, however, her coverage interests are wide-ranging, and have included things like entomophagy and the St. Louis Cardinals.
Prior to joining NPR, Yuki started her career as a reporter for The Washington Post. She reported on stories mostly about business and technology, and later became an editor.
Yuki grew up with a younger brother speaking her parents' native Japanese at home. She has a degree in history from Yale.