Sundays at 3 p.m.
- Hosted by Larry Groce
Mountain Stage guarantees listeners the best seats in the house for new performers and established artists. It's a two-hour weekly exploration of the exciting and spontaneous sound of live performance, offering intelligent, contemporary music seasoned with traditional and roots artists.
Hosted by Larry Groce, the program occasionally takes a road trip to bring music lovers rare and special events as they happen. For example, listeners enjoyed front row seats at a Nashville hot spot, joining enthusiastic fans in a salute to the Fairfield Four, legends in a cappella gospel. With Mountain Stage, listeners are treated to the performers and the place.
- Sep 25: Jerry Douglas & the Earls of Leicester; Cheryl Wheeler; Lera Lyunn; Rob Ickes & Trey Hensley; Nora Jane Struthers
- Oct 2: Leftover Salmon; Royal Southern Brotherhood; Elizabeth Cook; Cris Jacobs; Qiet
- Oct 9: Blue Hightway; Rhiannon Giddens; Dori Freeman; Flatt Lonesome; Davis & elkins Applachian Ensemble
- Oct 16: The Steel Wheels; Seldom Scene; Sean Watkins; The Honeycutters; Jonatha Brooke
- Oct 23: Indigo Girls; Wynonna & The Big Nose; Patty Larkin; Lydia Loveless
- Oct 30: Billy Bragg & Joe Henry; Robert Ellis; Lau; Kaia Kater
C J's Pillbox, Inc.