Sundays at 3 p.m.
- Hosted by Larry Groce
Mountain Stage guarantees listeners the best seats in the house for new performers and established artists. It's a two-hour weekly exploration of the exciting and spontaneous sound of live performance, offering intelligent, contemporary music seasoned with traditional and roots artists.
Hosted by Larry Groce, the program occasionally takes a road trip to bring music lovers rare and special events as they happen. For example, listeners enjoyed front row seats at a Nashville hot spot, joining enthusiastic fans in a salute to the Fairfield Four, legends in a cappella gospel. With Mountain Stage, listeners are treated to the performers and the place.
- Aug 27: Indigo Girls; Wynonna & The Big Noise; Patty Larkin; Lydia Loveless
- Sep 3: Billy Bragg & Joe Henry; Chris Smither; Robert Ellis; LAU; Kaia Kater
- Sep 10: Bruce Cockburn; Leif Vollebekk; Mark Eitzel; Birds of Chicago; Allison Pierce
- Sep 17: Special Guest Host Joni Deutsch feat. Marcus King Band; Kishi Bashi with Strings; Tristen; Tyler Childers; Caroline Spence
- Sep 24: Steve Earle & the Dukes; The Mastersons; The Sherman Holmes Project; Bil Lepp; Steelism
C J's Pillbox, Inc.