Sundays at 3 p.m.
- Hosted by Larry Groce
Mountain Stage guarantees listeners the best seats in the house for new performers and established artists. It's a two-hour weekly exploration of the exciting and spontaneous sound of live performance, offering intelligent, contemporary music seasoned with traditional and roots artists.
Hosted by Larry Groce, the program occasionally takes a road trip to bring music lovers rare and special events as they happen. For example, listeners enjoyed front row seats at a Nashville hot spot, joining enthusiastic fans in a salute to the Fairfield Four, legends in a cappella gospel. With Mountain Stage, listeners are treated to the performers and the place.
- Jul 31: Rhiannon Giddens; The Steel Drivers; Jesse Milnes and Emily Miller; Alice Gerrard & Sam Gleaves
- Aug 7: The Mavericks; Kentucky Head-hunters; Humming House; Guy Davis
- Aug 14: Tift Merritt; Pieta Brown; Martha Scanlan; Charlie Parr; Haley Bonar
- Aug 21: Jimmy LaFave; Ron Sexsmith; Serena Ryder; John Mark Nelson; Mandolin Orange
- Aug 28: Sonny Landreth; Bob Schneider; Jackie Greene; David Berkeley; Lilly Hiatt
C J's Pillbox, Inc.