Sundays at 3 p.m.
- Hosted by Larry Groce
Mountain Stage guarantees listeners the best seats in the house for new performers and established artists. It's a two-hour weekly exploration of the exciting and spontaneous sound of live performance, offering intelligent, contemporary music seasoned with traditional and roots artists.
Hosted by Larry Groce, the program occasionally takes a road trip to bring music lovers rare and special events as they happen. For example, listeners enjoyed front row seats at a Nashville hot spot, joining enthusiastic fans in a salute to the Fairfield Four, legends in a cappella gospel. With Mountain Stage, listeners are treated to the performers and the place.
- June 28: The Paul Thorn Brand; Billy Joe Shaver; The Holms Brothers; Candi Station
- July 5: Rosanne Cash; Chuck Mead & His Grassy Knoll Boys; Willie Watson; Hurray for the Riff Raff
- July 12: Umphrey's McGee; Jim Oblon; Yarn; Cris Jacobs
- July 19: Martina McBride; Carlene Carter; Doyle Lawson & Quicksilver; Dale Jett & Hello Stranger
- July 26: Mark O'Connor; Sierra Hull; Cardinal Sons; OCEAN Orchestra; Dave Bing & Ben Townsend
C J's Pillbox, Inc.