Sundays at 3 p.m.
- Hosted by Larry Groce
Mountain Stage guarantees listeners the best seats in the house for new performers and established artists. It's a two-hour weekly exploration of the exciting and spontaneous sound of live performance, offering intelligent, contemporary music seasoned with traditional and roots artists.
Hosted by Larry Groce, the program occasionally takes a road trip to bring music lovers rare and special events as they happen. For example, listeners enjoyed front row seats at a Nashville hot spot, joining enthusiastic fans in a salute to the Fairfield Four, legends in a cappella gospel. With Mountain Stage, listeners are treated to the performers and the place.
- Sept 27: Larry Cambell & Theresa Williams; Jarekus Singleton; Los Aztex; Tyler Childers
- Oct 4: Rhiannon Giddens; The SteelDrivers; Jesse Milnes & Emily Miller; Alice Gerrard and Sam Gleaves
- Oct 11: Gretchen Peters; JD Souther; Nellie McKay; The Whiskey Gentry; and Wayne Henderson
- Oct 18: The Mavericks; the Kentucky Headhunters; Humming House & More
- Oct 25: Tift Merritt; Pieta Brown; Haley Bonar; Martha Scanlan; and Charlie Parr
C J's Pillbox, Inc.