Sundays at 3 p.m.
- Hosted by Larry Groce
Mountain Stage guarantees listeners the best seats in the house for new performers and established artists. It's a two-hour weekly exploration of the exciting and spontaneous sound of live performance, offering intelligent, contemporary music seasoned with traditional and roots artists.
Hosted by Larry Groce, the program occasionally takes a road trip to bring music lovers rare and special events as they happen. For example, listeners enjoyed front row seats at a Nashville hot spot, joining enthusiastic fans in a salute to the Fairfield Four, legends in a cappella gospel. With Mountain Stage, listeners are treated to the performers and the place.
- Mar 26: Andrew Bird; Blind Pilot; Ryley Walker; The Flat Five; Esme Patterson
- Apr 2: Special Guest Host Todd Burge feat. Pokey LaFarge; Fred Eaglesmith; Ruthie Foster; RJ Cowdery & Rose Cousins
- Apr 9: Margo Price; Solas; Dead Man Winter (feat. Dave Simonett from Trampled By Turtles); The Company Stores; Jonny Fritz
- Apr 16: Pink Martini; Beth Hart; Judith Owen feat. Leland Sklar & Don Dixon
- Apr 23: *Special Memorial Edition* Buckwheat Zydeco; Mose Allison; Warren Zevon; Allen Toussaint; Odetta & more
- Apr 30: The Chris Robinson Brotherhood; Mandolin Orange; Aaron Lee Tasjan; Rorey Carroll and Tim O’Brien
C J's Pillbox, Inc.