Sundays at 3 p.m.
- Hosted by Larry Groce
Mountain Stage guarantees listeners the best seats in the house for new performers and established artists. It's a two-hour weekly exploration of the exciting and spontaneous sound of live performance, offering intelligent, contemporary music seasoned with traditional and roots artists.
Hosted by Larry Groce, the program occasionally takes a road trip to bring music lovers rare and special events as they happen. For example, listeners enjoyed front row seats at a Nashville hot spot, joining enthusiastic fans in a salute to the Fairfield Four, legends in a cappella gospel. With Mountain Stage, listeners are treated to the performers and the place.
- Jan 31: James McMurtry; Yonder Mountain; String Band; Devil Makes Three; Lily & Madeliene
- Feb 7: John Pizzarelli; Allen Toussaint; Caroline Rose
- Feb 14: Eric Bibb; Altan; Dayna Kurtz; Todd Burge; Hey Mavis
- Feb 21: Buckwheat Zydeco; Dave Alvin & Phil Alvin with The Gulty Ones; The Earls of Leicester Feat. Jerry Douglas; JD McPherson; Jeff Austin Band
- Feb 28: Dive-By Truckers; The Barr Brothers; Mary Gauthier; Allison Moorer; Carlos Nunez
C J's Pillbox, Inc.