Sundays at 3 p.m.
- Hosted by Larry Groce
Mountain Stage guarantees listeners the best seats in the house for new performers and established artists. It's a two-hour weekly exploration of the exciting and spontaneous sound of live performance, offering intelligent, contemporary music seasoned with traditional and roots artists.
Hosted by Larry Groce, the program occasionally takes a road trip to bring music lovers rare and special events as they happen. For example, listeners enjoyed front row seats at a Nashville hot spot, joining enthusiastic fans in a salute to the Fairfield Four, legends in a cappella gospel. With Mountain Stage, listeners are treated to the performers and the place.
- Feb 26: Bottle Rockets; Honeymoney; Marshall Crenshaw; Mike Cooley & Webb Wilder
- Mar 5: 33rd Anniversary Celebration - Iron & Wine, Tift Merrit; Andy Shauf: Todd Burge; Paper Bird
- Mar 12: Colin Hay; Piers Faccini; Frank Turner; Owen Danoff; Laura Cantrell
- Mar 19: Chely Wright; K. T. Tunstall; Mark Erelli; J. D. Hutchison & Realbilly
- Mar 26: Andrew Bird; Blind Pilot; Ryley Walker; The Flat Five; Esme Patterson
C J's Pillbox, Inc.