Sundays at 3 p.m.
- Hosted by Larry Groce
Mountain Stage guarantees listeners the best seats in the house for new performers and established artists. It's a two-hour weekly exploration of the exciting and spontaneous sound of live performance, offering intelligent, contemporary music seasoned with traditional and roots artists.
Hosted by Larry Groce, the program occasionally takes a road trip to bring music lovers rare and special events as they happen. For example, listeners enjoyed front row seats at a Nashville hot spot, joining enthusiastic fans in a salute to the Fairfield Four, legends in a cappella gospel. With Mountain Stage, listeners are treated to the performers and the place.
- Dec 25: 28 Hours of Christmas Music
- Jan 1: Craig Finn; Langhorne Slim; Turnpike Troubadours; Rayland Baxter; and Tall Heights
- Jan 8: Stephen Kellogg; Peter Case; Kinky Friedman; Will Hoge; and Miranda Mulholland
- Jan 15: Jonathan Edwards; Tim O’Brien & Old Man Luedecke; Session Americana; Tony Furtado; and Anna & Elizabeth
- Jan 22: Josh Ritter; Amy Helm & The Handsome Strangers; Lindsay Lou & The Flatbellys; The Cactus Blossoms; Noah Gundersen
- Jan 29: Blitzen Trapper; Ruby Amanfu; Wild Child; Birds of Chicago and the Suitcase Junket
C J's Pillbox, Inc.