Sundays at 3 p.m.
- Hosted by Larry Groce
Mountain Stage guarantees listeners the best seats in the house for new performers and established artists. It's a two-hour weekly exploration of the exciting and spontaneous sound of live performance, offering intelligent, contemporary music seasoned with traditional and roots artists.
Hosted by Larry Groce, the program occasionally takes a road trip to bring music lovers rare and special events as they happen. For example, listeners enjoyed front row seats at a Nashville hot spot, joining enthusiastic fans in a salute to the Fairfield Four, legends in a cappella gospel. With Mountain Stage, listeners are treated to the performers and the place.
- May 1: The Bottle Rockets; HoneyHoney; Marshall Crenshaw; Mick Cooley; Webb Wilder
- May 8: Red Molly; Drew Holcomb; Sam Amidon; The Gibson Brothers; and Goodnight, Texas
- May 15: David Lindley; Judy Collins with Ari Hest; The Brothers Comatose; Ben Sollee; Michael Cerveris
- May 22: The Wood Brothers; Sean Rowe; Steve Poltz; Max Hatt & Edda Glass; Penny & Sparrow
- May 29: Martin Sexton; Milk Carton Kids; Feufollet; The Alison Brown Quartet; Amy Speace
C J's Pillbox, Inc.