Sundays at 3 p.m.
- Hosted by Larry Groce
Mountain Stage guarantees listeners the best seats in the house for new performers and established artists. It's a two-hour weekly exploration of the exciting and spontaneous sound of live performance, offering intelligent, contemporary music seasoned with traditional and roots artists.
Hosted by Larry Groce, the program occasionally takes a road trip to bring music lovers rare and special events as they happen. For example, listeners enjoyed front row seats at a Nashville hot spot, joining enthusiastic fans in a salute to the Fairfield Four, legends in a cappella gospel. With Mountain Stage, listeners are treated to the performers and the place.
- July 26: Mark O'Connor; Sierra Hull; Cardinal Sons; OCEAN Orchestra; Dave Bing & Ben Townsend
- Aug 2: Chris Smither; David Wax Museum; Dan Wilson; Tony Trischka's Great Big World; The Don Juans
- Aug 9: David Lindley; Judith Owen; Pert Near Sandstone; Carrie Newcomer; Bill Miller
- Aug 16: Puss N Boots; The Duhks; Blake Mills; Jill Barber; Curtis McMurtry
- Aug 23: Shovels and Rope; Kat Edmonson; Robert Ellis; Hiss Golden Messenger; San Fermin
- Aug 30: Todd Snider; The Secret Sisters; Chip Taylor; Sons of Bill; Ethan Johns
C J's Pillbox, Inc.