Sundays at 3 p.m.
- Hosted by Larry Groce
Mountain Stage guarantees listeners the best seats in the house for new performers and established artists. It's a two-hour weekly exploration of the exciting and spontaneous sound of live performance, offering intelligent, contemporary music seasoned with traditional and roots artists.
Hosted by Larry Groce, the program occasionally takes a road trip to bring music lovers rare and special events as they happen. For example, listeners enjoyed front row seats at a Nashville hot spot, joining enthusiastic fans in a salute to the Fairfield Four, legends in a cappella gospel. With Mountain Stage, listeners are treated to the performers and the place.
- Mar 29: Greensky Bluegrass; Cabinet; Hot Club of Cowtown; the Carper Family ; David Morris & Jack Ballengee Morris
- Apr 5: Ray Wylie Hubbard; Dale Watson; The Mastersons; Larkin Poe; Malcolm Holcombe
- Apr 12: John Pizzarelli; Allen Toussaint; Caroline Rose
- Apr 19: Randy Newman; Richard Thompson; Matapat; Eddie Reader/Clive Gregson/Boo Hewerdine
- Apr 26: Jose Gonzales; 17 Hippies; Mia Doi Todd; The Everybodyfields; Julia Douglas
C J's Pillbox, Inc.