Sundays at 3 p.m.
- Hosted by Larry Groce
Mountain Stage guarantees listeners the best seats in the house for new performers and established artists. It's a two-hour weekly exploration of the exciting and spontaneous sound of live performance, offering intelligent, contemporary music seasoned with traditional and roots artists.
Hosted by Larry Groce, the program occasionally takes a road trip to bring music lovers rare and special events as they happen. For example, listeners enjoyed front row seats at a Nashville hot spot, joining enthusiastic fans in a salute to the Fairfield Four, legends in a cappella gospel. With Mountain Stage, listeners are treated to the performers and the place.
- Apr 30: The Chris Robinson Brotherhood; Mandolin Orange; Aaron Lee Tasjan; Rorey Carroll and Tim O’Brien
- May 7: Band of Ruhks; Claire Lynch Band; Bumper Jacksons; Otis Gibbs; The ETSU Bluegrass Pride Band
- May 14: Shemekia Copeland; John Nemeth & The Blue Dreamers; Bridget Kearney; T Sisters; Edward David Anderson
- May 21: Hiss Golden Messenger; The Stray Birds; Martin Hayes & Dennis Cahill and more
- May 28: Loudon Wainwright III; Nancy & Beth; Mipso and more
C J's Pillbox, Inc.