Sundays at 3 p.m.
- Hosted by Larry Groce
Mountain Stage guarantees listeners the best seats in the house for new performers and established artists. It's a two-hour weekly exploration of the exciting and spontaneous sound of live performance, offering intelligent, contemporary music seasoned with traditional and roots artists.
Hosted by Larry Groce, the program occasionally takes a road trip to bring music lovers rare and special events as they happen. For example, listeners enjoyed front row seats at a Nashville hot spot, joining enthusiastic fans in a salute to the Fairfield Four, legends in a cappella gospel. With Mountain Stage, listeners are treated to the performers and the place.
- Jan 29: Blitzen Trapper; Ruby Amanfu; Wild Child; Birds of Chicago and the Suitcase Junket
- Feb 5: Guster; Robert Earl Keen; The Westles; Larry Groce
- Feb 12: Wilco; Brooke Waggoner; Au Pair; Shawn Mullins & Joan Shelley
- Feb 19: Ra Ra Riot; I Draw Slow; Walter Martin; Overcoats & Ona
- Feb 26: Bottle Rockets; Honeymoney; Marshall Crenshaw; Mike Cooley & Webb Wilder
C J's Pillbox, Inc.