The Romantic Hours
Sundays at 9 p.m.
- Hosted by Mona Golabek
Mona Golabek, the creator and the voice of the Romantic Hours radio program, recordings, is an internationally acclaimed concert pianist. She has appeared in concert at the Hollywood Bowl, the Kennedy Center, the Royal Festival Hall and with major orchestras and conductors around the world.
- Dec 3 The Romance Between Rupert Brooke and Noel Olivier
- Dec 10 Verse of English Renaissance Composer, Thomas Campion
- Dec 17 Looking Forward to Winter
- Dec 24 Thoughts of Wisdom
- Dec 31 Songs of the Old West