The Romantic Hours
Sundays at 9 p.m.
- Hosted by Mona Golabek
Mona Golabek, the creator and the voice of the Romantic Hours radio program, recordings, is an internationally acclaimed concert pianist. She has appeared in concert at the Hollywood Bowl, the Kennedy Center, the Royal Festival Hall and with major orchestras and conductors around the world.
- May 28: Excerpts from Walt Whitman
- Jun 4: Writings of Rene Daumal
- Jun 11: Journals of Sylvia Plath, Part 1
- Jun 18: The Romance of Rain
- Jun 25: Writings of Charles Bukowski