The Romantic Hours
Sundays at 9 p.m.
- Hosted by Mona Golabek
Mona Golabek, the creator and the voice of the Romantic Hours radio program, recordings, is an internationally acclaimed concert pianist. She has appeared in concert at the Hollywood Bowl, the Kennedy Center, the Royal Festival Hall and with major orchestras and conductors around the world.
- Jul 31: Mona's guest reader will be pianist Van Cliburn
- Aug 7: Poetry of Michael Field
- Aug 14: Romance of Food & Drink
- Aug 21: The romantic affair between Leoš Janáček and Kamila Stösslová
- Aug 28: Mona Golabek presents a variety of contemporary poets