The Romantic Hours
Sundays at 9 p.m.
- Hosted by Mona Golabek
Mona Golabek, the creator and the voice of the Romantic Hours radio program, recordings, is an internationally acclaimed concert pianist. She has appeared in concert at the Hollywood Bowl, the Kennedy Center, the Royal Festival Hall and with major orchestras and conductors around the world.
- Nov 27: A Celebration of Thanksgiving
- Dec 4: Writings of German Expressionist Frank Wedekind
- Dec 11: Poetry of Alter Esselin
- Dec 18: Thoughts of Winter
- Dec 25: 28 Hours of Christmas Music