The Romantic Hours
Sundays at 9 p.m.
- Hosted by Mona Golabek
Mona Golabek, the creator and the voice of the Romantic Hours radio program, recordings, is an internationally acclaimed concert pianist. She has appeared in concert at the Hollywood Bowl, the Kennedy Center, the Royal Festival Hall and with major orchestras and conductors around the world.
- July 26: Writings of Lawrence Durrell
- Aug 2: Letters to Natalia from Alexander Scriabin
- Aug 9: The Lady of Shalott by Tennyson
- Aug 16: TheLife of Julie de Lespinasse
- Aug 23: the Words of Percy Shelly
- Aug 30: Poetry of Mina Loy