The Romantic Hours
Sundays at 9 p.m.
- Hosted by Mona Golabek
Mona Golabek, the creator and the voice of the Romantic Hours radio program, recordings, is an internationally acclaimed concert pianist. She has appeared in concert at the Hollywood Bowl, the Kennedy Center, the Royal Festival Hall and with major orchestras and conductors around the world.
- Dec 25: 28 Hours of Christmas Music
- Jan 1: Texts & Letters of Famous Writers
- Jan 8: Letters from Nebraska & Writings of Willa Cather
- Jan 15: Poetry of Paul Verlaine
- Jan 22: Love Letters of Poet Dylan Thomas I
- Jan 29: Witty Quotations About Music