The Romantic Hours
Sundays at 9 p.m.
- Hosted by Mona Golabek
Mona Golabek, the creator and the voice of the Romantic Hours radio program, recordings, is an internationally acclaimed concert pianist. She has appeared in concert at the Hollywood Bowl, the Kennedy Center, the Royal Festival Hall and with major orchestras and conductors around the world.
- Mar 26: Thoughts Ideas about Love
- Apr 2: Life and Times of Penelope Rich
- Apr 9: April Verse
- Apr 16: Mona is joined by guest reader, film composer Alexander Desplat
- Apr 23: Poetry of American writer Ogden Nash
- Apr 30: Mona’s Favorite Love Letters