The Romantic Hours
Sundays at 9 p.m.
- Hosted by Mona Golabek
Mona Golabek, the creator and the voice of the Romantic Hours radio program, recordings, is an internationally acclaimed concert pianist. She has appeared in concert at the Hollywood Bowl, the Kennedy Center, the Royal Festival Hall and with major orchestras and conductors around the world.
- Jan 29: Witty Quotations About Music
- Feb 5: Love Letters of Dylan Thomas II
- Feb 12: Kisses for Valentine's Day
- Feb 19: The Elusive Qualities of Love
- Feb 26: Excerpts from Diaries of Cosima Wagner