The Romantic Hours
Sundays at 9 p.m.
- Hosted by Mona Golabek
Mona Golabek, the creator and the voice of the Romantic Hours radio program, recordings, is an internationally acclaimed concert pianist. She has appeared in concert at the Hollywood Bowl, the Kennedy Center, the Royal Festival Hall and with major orchestras and conductors around the world.
- June 28: Mona Golabek Reveals Selections from the Diaries of Harry Crosby
- July 5: Mona Golabek explores Dark Love
- July 12: Mona's Guest Readers are Mark O'Conner and John Lane
- July 19: Romance of the Sea
- July 26: Writings of Lawrence Durrell