The Romantic Hours
Sundays at 9 p.m.
- Hosted by Mona Golabek
Mona Golabek, the creator and the voice of the Romantic Hours radio program, recordings, is an internationally acclaimed concert pianist. She has appeared in concert at the Hollywood Bowl, the Kennedy Center, the Royal Festival Hall and with major orchestras and conductors around the world.
- Apr 26: Mona Golabek presents Poetry of Sappho
- May 3: Romantic Love in 19th Century America as described in a book by author Karen Lystra
- May 10: Mona Golabek talks about her mother
- May 17: A salute to Mothers' Day
- May 24: The Romantic Thoughts of Edgar Allen Poe
- May 31: The relationship between Peter Tchaikovsky & Madame von Meck