The Romantic Hours
Sundays at 9 p.m.
- Hosted by Mona Golabek
Mona Golabek, the creator and the voice of the Romantic Hours radio program, recordings, is an internationally acclaimed concert pianist. She has appeared in concert at the Hollywood Bowl, the Kennedy Center, the Royal Festival Hall and with major orchestras and conductors around the world.
- Aug 27: Romantic Ideas about Cats, Part 1
- Sep 3: Romantic Ideas about Cats, Part 2
- Sep 10: Love Letters of Historic Figures
- Sep 17: The Relationship Between Peter Tchaikovsky and Madame von Meck
- Sep 24: Poetry of William Thien