The Romantic Hours
Sundays at 9 p.m.
- Hosted by Mona Golabek
Mona Golabek, the creator and the voice of the Romantic Hours radio program, recordings, is an internationally acclaimed concert pianist. She has appeared in concert at the Hollywood Bowl, the Kennedy Center, the Royal Festival Hall and with major orchestras and conductors around the world.
- Oct 25: Thoughts of Love and Affection
- Nov 1: Writings of Heinrich von Kleist & Others
- Nov 8: Poetry of 9th Century China
- Nov 15: Amusing words about Adam & Eve, written by Mark Twain
- Nov 22: Songs of the Old West
- Nov 29: For Thanksgiving week, Selections from the Diary of a Girl Who Sailed on the Mayflower, a book by Jule Selbo & Diana Peters