The Romantic Hours
Sundays at 9 p.m.
- Hosted by Mona Golabek
Mona Golabek, the creator and the voice of the Romantic Hours radio program, recordings, is an internationally acclaimed concert pianist. She has appeared in concert at the Hollywood Bowl, the Kennedy Center, the Royal Festival Hall and with major orchestras and conductors around the world.
- Sept 27: A variety of Listener Submissions
- Oct 4: The Romantic Ideas of Composers & Performers
- Oct 11: Thoughts of Poets, Tsarina Alexandra, Queen victoria and others
- Oct 18: As Fall Continues, we fondly remember summer
- Oct 25: Thoughts of Love and Affection