The Romantic Hours
Sundays at 9 p.m.
- Hosted by Mona Golabek
Mona Golabek, the creator and the voice of the Romantic Hours radio program, recordings, is an internationally acclaimed concert pianist. She has appeared in concert at the Hollywood Bowl, the Kennedy Center, the Royal Festival Hall and with major orchestras and conductors around the world.
- Jan 31: Romantic Thoughts of Musicians
- Feb 7: The Romantic Life of artist Frida Kahlo
- Feb 14: Actress-Singer Andrea Marcovicci joins Mona Golabeck & shares some of her favorite poetry
- Feb 21: Poetry of Rainer Maria Rilke translated by Doug Ordunio
- Feb 28: Mona's guest is the late actor Theodore Bikel