Swingin' Down the Lane with David Miller
Saturdays at 8 p.m.
- Hosted by David Miller
The recent popularity of swing dancing has awakened an interest among young people in the music that their parents and grandparents grew up on. Swingin' Down the Lane offers listeners of all ages a weekly treasure chest of big band recordings from the 1930s to the '90s. Host David Miller draws on his extensive knowledge of the era, supplemented by interviews with performers, to educate the younger generation and invoke fond memories among their elders.
- July 25: Big Band Era from A to Z 10
- Aug 1: Equal Time 2
- Aug 8: All time Hit Parade 1 - Top tunes of 1935 - 1950
- Aug 15: Ted Lewis - Born 125 Years Ago
- Aug 22: Cardiac Rhythm - Songs About the Heart
- Aug 29: Bandleader Biopix - Soundtracks from "The Glenn Miller Story"