Swingin' Down the Lane with David Miller
Saturdays at 8 p.m.
- Hosted by David Miller
The recent popularity of swing dancing has awakened an interest among young people in the music that their parents and grandparents grew up on. Swingin' Down the Lane offers listeners of all ages a weekly treasure chest of big band recordings from the 1930s to the '90s. Host David Miller draws on his extensive knowledge of the era, supplemented by interviews with performers, to educate the younger generation and invoke fond memories among their elders.
- Mar 25: Desert Island 82 -- More favorite recordings of a priest.
- Apr 4: Billboard, March 28, 1942 -- Trade magazine reports music news of 75 years ago
- Apr 8: Bill Finegan Centennial
- Apr 15: Helen Forrest Centennial
- Apr 22: Ella Fitzgerald Centennial
- Apr 29: Desert Island 83