Swingin' Down the Lane with David Miller
Saturdays at 8 p.m.
- Hosted by David Miller
The recent popularity of swing dancing has awakened an interest among young people in the music that their parents and grandparents grew up on. Swingin' Down the Lane offers listeners of all ages a weekly treasure chest of big band recordings from the 1930s to the '90s. Host David Miller draws on his extensive knowledge of the era, supplemented by interviews with performers, to educate the younger generation and invoke fond memories among their elders.
- Sept 26: All-Time Hit Parade 2 - Top tunes of 1935 to 1950
- Oct 3: Desert Island 78
- Oct 10: Bands In the Movies
- Oct 17: Strictly Instrumental
- Oct 24: Broadway Title Songs
- Oct 31: All-Time Hit Parade 3